RULES AND GUIDELINES
· All Campers must wear closed-toed shoes. No exceptions!
· Long hair should be worn pulled back in a ponytail/braid/bun
· No tank tops/bathing suits
Drop off/Pick Up:
· Campers may not be dropped off more than 10 minutes prior to camp(the doors will be locked). Campers must be picked up within 10 minutes of camp end time. The Sweet Trading Company reserves the right to charge $25 for each 15 minute time period of late pick up. In the event that you will be late to pick up your camper. Please contact us immediately.
· If someone other than the legal Parent/Guardian will be picking up child, please provide their full name and contact information prior to the start of camp.
· Campers are expected to participate in all activities. If a camper elects not to participate in an activity, they will need to remain seated and non-disruptive during the camp session. If they do not-they will be asked to be picked up. No refunds will be given for non-participation or early pick up.
· Due to concerns of cross-contamination, we are not able provide a 100% allergy free environment for most common allergies (nuts, gluten, dairy, eggs). We do not use any type of nuts as an ingredient in the items we will be making during the session but our ingredients/equipment may have come in contact. Most of our projects can be made with gluten free and/or dairy free ingredients but require advance notice.
· All photos/videos taken during camp remain the property of The Sweet Trading Company. They may be used on The Sweet Trading Companies website, Facebook, Instagram or in future advertising or other materials
· Campers are not permitted to attend camp if they are ill. This includes coughing, fever, etc… Should a camper be unable to attend due to illness, another child may be sent in place of the regular student. No refunds are provided in the event your child is unable to attend. If a child exhibits signs of illness, we reserve the right to send them home.
· The Sweet Trading Company is not able to offer refunds in the event your child is unable to attend. If notice is given up to 72 hours prior to the start of camp, The Sweet Trading Company will offer a partial store credit of 50% of the total session cost. Another child may be sent in place of the regular camper. The name of the substitute must be given prior to the start of the class and they will need to complete appropriate registration forms.